Hip is known for being the most reliable, convenient and comfortable way to commute from the suburbs to the city and back. Below are some convenient parking options for Demarest, Cresskill, and Tenafly riders.
The Hip bus routes have been algorithmically set to be as convenient as possible for the maximum number of riders. There are some Hip users for whom it’s more convenient to park near the Hip bus stop. What follows are some great places to park and catch your Hip bus into the city:
- Parking is available on Engle street in Tenafly
- The corner of Jefferson and Riveredge in Tenafly sits across the street from a commuter parking lot
- There is a big parking lot near N Dean St & Demarest Ave in Englewood
A couple of notes:
- Check where you may require a permit
- This information is good for the Demarest, Cresskill, and Tenafly routes
Hip: The Difference
We often hear from Hip users the difference Hip has made to their day: they get to spend more precious time with their loved ones in the morning because they know exactly when their bus is arriving and when they should leave the house. They arrive at work rested and relaxed, and similarly arrive home without the added stress that taking other forms of transport often add to an already stressful day.
So whether you’re just a few steps away from a Hip bus, or want to park close to a Hip stop, there’s always an option to make life as easy and stress-free as possible.