Our Health & Safety Commitment
Keeping the Hip Community safe & healthy during COVID-19
More space on buses
You could always look forward to a guaranteed seat on Hip. Now, we will limit bookings to only 50% of seats on every bus until further notice, guaranteeing additional space for each rider.
Cleaner than ever
The impeccably clean buses you expect are getting extra attention:
- Full cleaning & disinfection of the vehicles each night, with EPA-grade disinfectants, including electrostatic spraying
- Spot cleaning of seats, common areas, and touch points such as handles between each ride.
All customers will be subject to the following requirements when boarding:
- You will wearing a face covering while on the vehicle, and at any waiting area where 6 feet of distance is not possible
- You have not been sick or experienced any symptoms in the past 72 hours
- You will sit as far away from other passengers as possible unless you are traveling with a companion
Protective items for your comfort
Buses will have hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and gloves, should you want them. Forget your personal face covering? We'll have disposable masks available in a pinch.
Safe staff & safe customers
Drivers will wear face coverings throughout your ride and all Hip staff will wear face coverings and provide 6 feet distance whenever possible.